Let me repeat once again a basic principle of liberty first spoken by English statesman Edmund Burke:
“All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”
It’s apparent that good men and women obviously did not do enough to stop this socialist assault masquerading as a National Health care bill. Can anyone, Republican or Democrat, Conservative or Liberal really believe:
1. That 30 million more people will have health insurance coverage without an increase in cost?
2. That 30 million more people will have access to medical care with no increase in doctors, and without rationing?
3. That we will rid Medicare and Medicaid of the gross fraud and theft?
4. That the government calculations are even remotely reliable?
5. That premiums will really come down?
6. That the IRS will be able to effective administer the financial elements of this program?
It defies logic to believe any of the above will be true. Anyone who really believes any of it is obviously intoxicated with the liberal cool-aid, or grossly ignorant of the issues involved.
But good can come from evil. If Americans who believe in the principles of liberty will rise up to take back our country, we can have a revival of American nationalism, and reset the foundational principles that have produced the greatest nation on the face of the earth.
It must begin with a purging of all legislators and elected officials who will not be ruled by our Constitution, but rather insist on changing the Constitution by means other than those set forth by our founders. Every eligible Christian must be registered to vote this November and they must vote for men who fear God and who believe in the system of eternal rewards and punishment. This is what our founders believed to be a prerequisite for holding public office and it is a principle we must reaffirm.
For the sake of our children and generations to follow, get involved, get engaged, get educated and let the purge begin! Purge 2010!